The HP program is an advanced and personal clinic for the competitive and highly disciplined player on and off the court. It is designed for the motivated junior player with a strong desire to learn, compete, and improve their tennis skills. Our goal is to provide unrivaled instruction and partner with parents to develop well-rounded student-athletes with a strong foundation in ethics, sportsmanship, and passion for the game.
Juniors must be evaluated first and are place into the program by coaches discretion.
Practices include a systematically implemented program of:
* technical, movement, and athletic development
* tactical, situational, and physiological training (strength, aerobic, anaerobic, flexibility, quickness)
* Drills to improve technical skills
* Competitive match play
* character development
* extensive mental programming
Coaches will monitor each player’s progress quarterly with video analysis, match play, and their stroke development with periodic progress reports.
* Strong desire to compete in tournaments and participate at the high school/college levels
* Students must actively participate in mental programming through supplemental reading materials provided by coaches.
* Must always try 100% in anything we are doing.
** Most importantly must exhibit a strong and positive attitude
Tuesday 6pm - 8pm
Wednesday 4-6 pm
Thursday 6pm - 8pm
Classes will run on an 8 week session
1 day per week - $300
2 days per week $550
3 days per week $770
August Monday thru Thursday 1 at a time drop in classes $40 non-members $35 members